Hertz Car Rental
You can find Hertz agents all over Iceland
There are just few things that we like you to remember:
- The driver must present a valid driver’s licence held for minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- The minimum age for rentals in Iceland is 20 years for passenger car. For 4WD and minibuses the minimum age is 23 years.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.
- Please ensure that you carry all booking references and Hertz reservations confirmation number with you. This avoids confusion and delay at the time of rental.
- A credit card in the main driver’s name is required for booking and renting a vehicle. However you may opt to pay by other means at termination of rental, subject to specific terms and conditions being met. Acceptable credit cards are: H.C.C. Diners, American Express, Mastercard, VISA.
- Hertz vehicles are rented with a full tank of petrol and therefore you are required to return your car with full tank. A fuel and service charge will apply unless the car is returned with the same amount of fuel as when rented.
- Airport service charge will apply to all rentals with pick-up at Keflavik International airport.
- Airport service charge applicable for all rental starting in Keflavik Airport.
- If the car is not returned at the same location as the pick-up took place, there will be added a One-Way fee.
You can pickup the vehicle at one location and return it at any of our locations around Iceland – One-way fee will apply.
If rental is between two locations listed above, renter will be charged of Drop off location “one way fee”.
Standard driver’s license and age policies.